Monday, January 28, 2013

IT WAS A WHITE, WHITE TUESDAY

I've been searching high and low for a photobooth that takes classic b&w photo strips in London. I know there's an iphone ap that does it for free, but it is just not the same, no no. After a few failed attempts, I finally found one! So, Dalila & I made a trip to Hackney and whaddaya knowww, there it is sitting quietly in front of Netil House, the Photoautomat.


We didn't come prepared with proper props to play around with, dang. But since now we know where it is, next time around we're going to come with our game face on.

 It snowed heavily the whole weekend that week! We've never experienced such amount of snow before, so even a walk in the park just felt so magical. Dalila said she felt like she was in a snow globe! Betul sangat :)

I never knew making a snowman was such hard work! I mean, woahhh. It took us one solid hour to build our little guy there, haha. But heyyyy, we did it. Our first snowmanchild together. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:01 pm

    Whoa! Thiѕ blog looks just like my olԁ οne!
    It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!
    Take a look at my weblog : iphone 2 fix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your write up. Love those pics. Did you dress up for the occasion? Perfect colour coordination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I wish you love all day and all of the night.